Bristol South Liberal Democrats
Welcome to the website of Bristol South Liberal Democrats. Bristol South is a Parliamentary constituency in the City of Bristol. Here you can find information about the Lib-Dems in Bristol South and about Dr Mark Wright, the Lib Dem Parliamentary challenger for Bristol South.
- The Liberal Democrat 2015 election manifesto is available online.
- And Dr Mark Wright's 2015 election leaflet is also available online.
- Mark writes here about his priorities for transforming our area.
- A scientist, Mark is part of Lib Dem "Team Science" STEM champions.
- If you would like an election poster of Mark's, to put up in your window, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Campaign News
Mark Wright's published articles
Dr Mark Wright publishes occasional "opinion" articles on a range of subjects for the website "Liberal Democrat Voice". More...
14 Nov 2015 - The Paris attacks: no knee-jerk responses, but no cop-outs either
The worst terrorist attack in western Europe for a decade has left us all feeling numb. More...
15 Oct 2015 - Mark Wright responds to Council's revised parks bye-laws
Lib Dem Councillor Mark Wright, has responded to revised proposals to introduce bye-laws for Bristol's parks. More...
7 Jul - 2015 - The Malaise of the Progressive Left
The 2015 election was the worst for progressives in a generation: for the first time in modern history there is no "progressive majority" in the UK. More...
19 May 2015 - Lib Dem fight-back begins with membership surge!
In the week after a punishing election, the Lib Dem gained over 13,000 new members - an increase of nearly a third! People across the country have rallied to the defence of liberalism in the UK - ordinary people who want to see a strong voice continue in the UK for the great tradition of liberalism that has given so much to the country over the last 200 years. More...
Other Key Local Websites
- Bristol Lib Dems
- Bristol West (Stephen Williams MP)
- Bristol South (Mark Wright)
- Bristol East (Abdul Malik)
- Bristol North West (Clare Camption Smith)